Dear Nu Ren,
In finance, there is one question that goes like this; do you think the Market is efficient? The answer is yes, the Market is efficient, but it is not perfect. Why? Cause the market are all humans.
Sometimes, nan ren will want things to be perfect. But nan ren need to come to a realization that perfect does not always exists. We are all human, IF we are all perfect, than we will be like robots (not human).
What I’m trying to say is, I can’t always say or wish how my nu ren will act. I can’t expect my nu ren to be perfect, to be the way I like. Everyone is imperfect, and my nu ren is trying very hard already, and I need to congratulate her, be proud of her.
What I’m trying to say is, sometimes, there might be times, because of small small matters, nan ren will be bu suang. But, I should not, just because of small small things, I complain to nu ren, saying that I do not like it, and you should change or do this and this. A couple has to tolerate some mistakes. And not every time complain. If I because of small small things complain, than what I want would be to transform my nu ren into someone I like. That is wrong. If that is the case, I rather marry myself right, coz I’ll surely like myself. That is just stupid, not everything, just because I bu suang, I’ve to complain, and nu ren to change for my sake.
What I’m trying to say is, sometimes nan ren will bu suang, not bu suang, just a bit sad. Coz nu ren did something I don’t like. But that does not mean I’ve to tell nu ren that I bu suang, just tolerate it, its ok, cause its not material. Dun complain all small small matters. Cause both of us are happy. And I can’t have the perception that I want my nu ren to be perfect, she is human, and I like her just the way she is.
Ok, I’ve no idea what I’m trying to say, I’m even more lost now when before I started to blog about it. The things I wanna say is, a couple has to tolerate, but not to tolerate everything, when cannot tolerate no more or the matter is not tolerate-able in the first place, we can always speak it out, share and communicate, to work things out. Muacks Muacks Muacks!!!
You know what, nan ren leh, not even me alone, but other boyfriends also, like to impress her girlfriend. Nan ren also, always wanting to impress his girl. And sometimes, nan ren overdo it, and that is when, nan ren always said the wrong things, and nan ren is not thinking straight.
Nan ren want to apologies, cause sometimes, I want to hit myself, why I said the things I said. Aiya, nan ren put down his pride abit, nan ren apologies that nan ren should not have said that about the finance event, aduh, nan ren also duno what I was thinking that time. Ahhh…
Nu ren, u remember what I said, sometimes I said, I’m not myself, maybe is because I’m trying hard to impress my nu ren. I’m trying hard to make my nu ren loves me, to be happy.
And that is where Perfection comes into play, nan ren want things to be perfect, for me to impress my nu ren. If things does not go my way, I’ve to try even harder. Oh no……
Haha, my nu ren, lalalalalalalalala, i luv u. Oh no, my thinking is running too wild. My Yieng Shuang, work hard for the coming exam, nan ren bring u go eat nice nice food if nu ren score high high. Mmmuacks!
(PS. Actually, even if nu ren din score high high, nan ren also will bring you out to eat) Hehe, shhh, just ignore this PS.

1 comment:
haha.. u always think too hard n too far~~ keke bt it's ok, tat makes u more attractive n reliable. nan ren a, i juz wanna tell u a crucial point between us tat is wat u feel is wat i feel. u dun hav too be attentive all d time. i knw u luv mr more thn anyone (u said sthg like tat b4) hehe n believe me, nan ren, i too put u in my heart n my mind second to God haha... we learn frm our mistakes n frm each othr... i'm willing 2 change 2 make our bond stonger n of course, happy 2gether. no one likes conflict so every1 strives 2 be perfect... i knw my nan ren will b a man n u knw wat a real man is... one needs to be mature in physically n mentally in order 2 protect his loved ones. however, my nan ren is on his way to bcm a man n i'll always be by ur side 2 support u, rest assured. hehe...
p/s: same here, as long as u did ur best, i'll grant u a wish anythg o!! ( except sex ) keke...
Post a Comment