Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When Nan Ren was Shh Shh-ing

My dear Nu Ren,

Your Nan Ren a, very bad in expressing his feelings. And even worst, he can’t put the right words at the time it needed most. Some times, I might say the wrong things. I do not mean those, but just that, at the moment, I do not know what to say.

Sometimes, when you ask me something, I really don’t have the answer for it and requires me to have time to think about it. Some might take only a while, but some requires days and even months for me to think out the solutions.

Your Nan Ren is like this. But Nu ren is different. Your mind works in different ways, can think of many wonderful things instantly. But Nan Ren leh, dun have that kind of brain, I wish I could think of things very fast. Maybe Nan Ren is not creative enough. Nan Ren requires time to think hard and thorough about it. So please understand. Hehe^^

What Nan Ren wants to say is something wonderful happen today. I have found a solution. When Nan Ren was shh shh-ing, something just Pop into my mind. Really, it just POP!!! The phrase was “I do not want to be left out” This phrase has answered all my troubles.

Why Do I say this? Because sometimes Nan Ren will feel left out. Nan Ren wants to be a part of Nu Ren. What Nu Ren do, at least let Nan Ren knows. Nan Ren feels bad sometimes after Nu Ren telling me something that Nu Ren had did, cause I feel that I’ve been left out, and Nan Ren would have hope that I was there with Nu Ren too. I do not want to give examples, no need to dig up the past and say again. Hehe.

But, not to the extend of telling me everything. That is too much, than it would be de-motivating. Just tell me what you’re doing, going to do. Not everything, small small things no need to say, but like got special things happen, like what event you’re going to join, invite me to come join or watch. And sometimes, some events I’m not suppose to come and join in, but Nan Ren will know and will respect that. At least I know, Nu Ren has thought about me, taking me into consideration. Than I will not feel left out.

Some times, all I wanted to do is to be able to share the moment with Nu Ren, and be a part of the things you have done or achieved. But at the same time, gives each other space the freedom to do the things that they like.

Nan Ren also sometimes wants Nu Ren to be part of what I am doing. That is why I invited you to join my events. Of course, Nan Ren also will consider whether that event is suitable for Nu Ren to go. If OK, than Nan Ren will invite Nu Ren to join with me. And of course, Nan Ren will like it if Nu Ren said YES. Dun worry, Nan Ren the face also very thin. Nan Ren will evaluate the situation b4 asking Nu Ren out.

Phew! Going back to studying. Thank God for giving me the answer, even though its very unexpected and next thing Nan Ren did was to blog this. Muacks Muacks Muacks, Nan Ren Loves Yieng Shuang. Muacks Muacks Muacks!!!!!

The Number of STARS and what does each means
1 star - Ai Ni Yi Ge
2 stars - Xiang Qin Siang Ai
3 stars - Wo Ai Shi Ni
5 stars - Zui Ai Shi Ni
36 stars - Lian Qin Xiang Fu
66 stars - Yong Bu Fen Li
99 stars - Tian Cang Di Jiu
101 stars - Ai Dao Yong Yuan
365 stars - Yuan Wang Cen Zen

My love for you, is as much as the stars in the heaven.

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hehe, first thg first, muacks~~!!!!
ok, haha, nan ren a, u're so adorable~~~ i'm so xin fu tat i hav such a caring n loving bf~~~ if u're my future husband even better!! keke.. hmm, so nan ren wishes to part of nu ren's routine o... glad to hear tat~ hehe^^ i dun reali feel wanna join in nan ren's events e.g. hang out wif ur frens. bt i'd luv to be informed. ok, nan ren! i got it! i'll try to share evrythg wif nan ren if i remembr to.. caz a, smtimes i juz 4gt wat i did or wat had happened unless smthg reali big. anyhow, i'll try my best to do my part of duty. i'm gonna be ur best gf ever~~! ( even though i'm d 1st..keke)
ok, let me list dwn i wanna do or improve: 1, type a long n meaningful msg to nan ren b4 i sleep. 2, try to remember to inform nan ren everythg happnd to me or events..
nan ren, ALL D BEST IN UR FINAL EXAMS N I KNOW MY NAN REN CAN DO IT N WILL DO IT!!! nan ren, if u're doomed, thn i'm doomed too^^ u're nt alone~~ God will bless you all d way thru n i'll always b hr to cheer u up n encourage u^^ i love you nan ren~~!!!! btw, tis is the 1st time u mentioned my full name e..hehe. muacks~~~~~