Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Hug Bunny to sleep

My Yieng Shuang, My Nu Ren, Bao Bei, 公主,

You are very precious to me. Sometimes, I will very hug Bunny (direct translation from Chinese), imagining I’m hugging you. Sometimes I’ll close my eyes, trying to imagine you are with me. I like to snuggle with you, hold you, hug you, and stroke you. To feel you, even it’s just for a while.

Bunny has very less of your smell, but still got a bit. Bunny has been very good to me. He let me sleep with him. I had very nice sleep ever since I have him around. I hug him to sleep every night. He even study with me, sit with me, and play with me. He makes me want to bring him where ever I go.

Nu Ren ah, sometimes it is very hard not to have you around. No matter how much I tried to not think of you, I will still think of you. Have to think positively... Maybe missing each other is a good thing. It makes me love you more, appreciate you more.

My Nu Ren, I wonder, had I treat u well? For example, sometimes is it good to tease ah? What If I tease over board and I didn’t know it, and you didn’t tell me that you don’t like the way I teased you? For example, I’ve teased you about your height, but height maybe a sensible thing to touch on. I’m not sure had I teased you without taking your feelings into consideration. If I ever tease over board, Nan Ren apologies. Sometimes is just not just words, it could be action. For example, Nan Ren want to apologies, coz Nan Ren pour cold water on you, 2 times. Than when Nan Ren thought about it, that is not a fun thing to do. It may be fun to the person pouring it, but not the person receiving it. Hehe, Nan Ren sometimes is too playful or naughty, can not be so bad attitude, have to become a man.

“Teasing - there is method to tease, but make sure take Yieng Shuang feelings into consideration.” Yes, have to keep it in mind.

Nu Ren, muacks muacks. Nan Ren misses you. Nan Ren want to give you a big hug when I see you. Exam is coming up, and I’m getting more and more anxious. Really, this has to be one of the toughest moments in my uni life, 3rd year units, no more play pay. Haha.

Nu Ren, wish you and bless you with good memory, good health, and good days for your exams. Nan ren muacks muacks muacks!!

********************************************
My Nu Ren says the sweetest things, and this is what she said in her blog... ooo makes me want to.....

nan ren~~~~ I LOVE YOU....i love you i miss you i need you i want you..... every second we spent together is precious to me, every night i dream of you n makes me feel wanna xxoo u... hohoho! nan ren, it's fun to be wif u caz we r both crazy ppl~~~ we do crazy thgs n say crazy thgs...we r meant to be wif each other~!!! we r one~~!!! hooray~~~~ huu~~~~~

muacks~~~~~..... i hereby declare that i am madly in love with this guy by the name of Tie Yee Ung~~~ nan ren, i knw u wanna kiss me now caz u're so touched... hohoho, i'm waiting....

Love you Yieng Shuang, muacks muacks Mmmmuackszzzzz!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

haha.... hmm... after readin ur blog, i found out tat i am speechless...hehe, y? caz i nvr need to complain or tell nan ren wat is right or wrong between us caz u'll figure it out eventually. and sometimes, the funny part is tat i nvr thought of tat way bt my nan ren does... for example, teasing me..haha, i nvr feel uncomfortable or mad at ur teases or pour cold water..nan ren u're so caring~~ always take my feelings into consideration, tat's y i'm madly in love wif u~~ muacks!
oh, n lastly, i'm glad bunny is doing a great job there..keke.

nan ren, watever u do, give it all ur best... don't dwell on d outcome bt the effort made n u'll do well.
love u always~~~ from ur nu ren, ge ge, bao bei: yieng shuang^^