Nu ren,
After spending a few hours together on the 29th, its better than nothing. Having you in my arms, changes everything. I wanted to shout to the world, tell the whole world, that ive you as my Nu ren. You are the girl, the girl that i want to have forever, the girl i want to marry etc...
As much as i wanted to, something is holding me back. I do not know what is it? Could it be uncertainty of our future? Im I making the right choice if i indulge my whole self into our relationship. Will I get hurt in the end? Do we want to get commited so fast? All these, duno which one is the right one.
But i know 1 thing for sure, I love you. But i can't tell you, you might think that I bullshit, coz I said it many times. I can don't say it, but show it to you instead.
I love you nu ren. I want you to be happy always. Muacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nan ren... i do not want to bother u when u are bz... i know u are always bz...but then, it's not like i dun have things to do too...i have my studies, my frens and all... so, dun push urself too hard.
the comments din seem to have anythg to do wif ur blog bt i juz feel like saying it.
love... u can't juz live with love, u need other elements too, n u know tat. so love u^^
Post a Comment