Saturday, March 1, 2008

Are we a couple?

Nu ren,


You told me one ting as well. A friend of your's asked, why do we not act like we're together? Haha. Its true. Even though we're still in a relationship, but it does not look like it. Not just 3rd parties look at it, but I also have to agree with them.


But all this is not important. I've feelings for you, same goes to you as well. That all it matters. As long as we show it the both of us, who cares what others think, they are not important.
We might not behave like couples, but we're together. Our love to each other is strong. That all it matters.

Even though I do long to behave and act like real couples, holding hands, alot of things la, I lazy want to list them out, but I do want to behave like them, coz I never did experience it, and we just live our lives once, thats what I always says, so live life to the fullest, try everything.


One thing in a relationship is that ppl says, couples especially dating time, must be able to function separately, as two single unit, but comes together as one unit. We still can function (i think) without each other. But both of us require the other party, we long for each other, we want the presence of the other party, we love each other.


Nu ren, we're going with our own pace. We can act all lovely dubby if we wanted to, right? but we do it at the appropriate time. Muacks!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

wat do u wanna try out>?
i dun see how we are diff from other couples... i'm nt gud in this.. bt i'm quite comfortable wif out current stage... well, tell me more on wat u wan me to do.. i can change!