Friday, February 29, 2008

Once every 4 years

Nu ren,

The time now is 12.36am, and the date is 29th Februaray. What de? Did i type correctly? Yes yes yes, its 29th February, a day that only come around every 4 years. Isn't it a special day?

But sad to say, You will not be celebrating with me. You will go out with your friend. Out watching cinema with a friend. Haha, just sad thinking about it. Haha.

To you, its just an ordinary day. Yes it is. Its just a day, like any other day. Why this day has to be special? If we want, we can have everyday a spcial day correct? But if everyday is a special day, than, there is no meaning. Do you understand? But the 29th feb, a day only comes once every 4 years. 4 years.. isn't that special? and this year you are here, yet I can't be with you on this special day.

What will I be doing. Is not like you will care. =_= I don't know. Its just an ordianry day. Thats how to look it from now. I'll see what i can do. Worst come to worst, its just an ordicary day, passed by.

Nu ren, haha, its not an ordinary day to me. It might be to you, but not to me. But what the heck, we have 365 other days we can be together. Its just an ordinary day, an ordinary day. Just wished that I could be with you, thats all.........

Muacks! Love you, always. P/s, on this special day, I want to make a wish, cant tell you what I wished for. Muacks!!!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

watde? it's not like u had plans for us tat day...did u? u din tell me anythg... for me, it's reali like no other days... juz an ordinary day, but it's special to me caz it's my childhood fren's birtdhay^^

reali, if u din tell me, hw am i supposed to know? i luv u too.