Monday, March 3, 2008

Small Gas?

Nu ren,

Hehe, you are right, nan ren is very Xiao Qi (small gas). I do not want to amit, but when it come to you, i've to amid defeat. I can't escape it. Hehe, I never wanted to amid that im a small gas person in everything I do. I want to be known as the person that is always happy, look broadly, and do not picky about little things. But I do like attention to detail.

Carry on, but, I've to amid, and not on other things, when it comes to you, I'm very Xiao Qi. To put it simple, I do not share my Nu ren. What is mine is mine. Other things I can share, but not my Nu ren. So im very Xiao Qi. Selfish if you wan to put it that way.

I can't get rid of the idea why I can't seem to let you go easily. Among other things, may it be anger, sadness, hatred, material things, friendships, but I just can't stand seeing you with other nan ren.

All this while, I want to be the Big Person (Da Ren). Coz I can always give and do not keep hatred at heart. I am, but duno I can't apply it to the context of you. Im not a Big Person to share my Nu ren.

I've a story / joke to share with you. I salute my friend. I think he is more calm than me. Even if you burn down his house, steal his gf, knock his car, he will still give you a smile. Why? He said, If a person were to be angry at you, do not fight back. Smile. Treat it as shit (nothing). The next day, still smile and say hello or good morning or how do you do? This is to show that you are the bigger person..... Wah, gek dao la. Speechless.

He very terror, My style is to just notto quarel, dont fight back, give it one or two day, the hatred will slowly go away, than i'll say hello, or great the person.

Haha... Why I'm now out of topic? Yes yes, Nan ren is Xiao Qi but I love my nu ren. Muacks!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hehe... it's good that u know urself very well. i know u dun like to share ur nu ren n i think no guys wuld like tat too. well, all i can say is if u know how to handle gals, like me, u will have easy life^^