Tuesday, March 4, 2008

There are moments in life

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

Nu ren, I read a lot, especially nonsense, here are a few that I read which I think is interesting…

When a guy is quiet, He's listening to you.
When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do
When your laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world
When a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till you’re done
When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else

Never leave the one you [LOVE] for the one you (LIKE) because the one you LIKE will leave you for the one they LOVE. The one you LIKE will give you goosebumps; the one you LOVE will make you laugh and send shivers down your spine. When the one you LIKE cries, you feel sorry for them; but when the one you LOVE cries, you cry for them. True Love Doesn't Have A Happy Ending BECAUSE True LOVE Never Ends.

WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.
- Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
- Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.


Still got many, but some are really too dam long, plus some is in chinese.. the font size I think is less than 10. See liao, eyes also blur blur.

Muacks, love you

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

i think they get these things thru surveys~~ hmm... if u managed to link all those points to out relationship, we are definitely a normal couple, juz like everyone does.