Nu ren,
Its been a while since my last update. Look see look see, got 7 days since my last post. Not that is not nan ren did not think about nu ren, or have nothing to say, but nan ren been busy. Hehe, I bet nu ren knows about it. I have never stopped thinking about you. How I wished I could log into the blog and post something. I want to add more things into the blog. I'll do it when I have the time k? I promise you.
Nu ren, hehe, The things left unsaid or should I say unblog by me there are two in total. My busy schedule has kept me away from my blog. Why do I have something to say? So many things left unsaid. Maybe I think of you too much^^.... I actually wanted to say is....
1) The name nan ren, I do not quite like it. Hehe. Nan ren is thinking too much. Coz you know why? To me, Nan ren and Nu ren, are common callings, universal, just like dear, honey etc. Other people use it to call their partner. i wanted to have unique names and callings between us. But haha, nvm, its ok. Nan ren and nu ren are unique too. Which makes me think again, it is not very often you call my chinese name. Haha. Haiz.
2) There was one celebrity that was being interviewed on tv the other day. She said, when she finally understand what love is, the right man came into her life. That is really something, coz she had not had successfull relationships. That is really beautiful. Which reminded me of a girl, she said, what she did (to me) last time was wrong, she should not had acted so. She thanked her current bf for telling her that and that she had found the right man. Her action was wrong, and thanks to her bf, she had changed into a different person from what I known her than. But still, she still treat me very bad for rejected her in the first place.
Nu ren, I still have a lot more to say, but i'll leave it to another day. Nu ren, when im busy, I'll feel that I've left out your world. i promise myself, no matter how busy am I, I will always spend time with nu ren. I keep up to date with the latest news relating to you. I do not want to miss out your world and especially you. I love you. I miss you. You have no idea. Loving you is part my meal, routine, and workout. That is why I can get love sick very easily. Coz without you, Im lost.
Muacks!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hehe..aiyo, it's not tat i dn wan to call ur chinese name..but.. haiz.. can't come out wif gud reasons hehe..i'll call ur chinese name nxt time onwards lor~
hmm...if nt callin u nan ren, call u wat o? ung ung? blek~~~~
if u can thk of smhtg nice or unique, tell me so.
hehe, gals r like tat, they will feel faceless if been rejected by guys~ bt guys dun have grudge been rejected by gals lar, hehe, strange hor? i thk maybe caz guys are gentlemen n they always have other alternatives~~ dunno lar.
thx yee ung for loving me sooo mch! hehe, keep it up~~ muacks muacks~~ i'll be treating u nicer n luv u more n more!! promise o!
take care yee ung, have faith in me n i will have faith in u...
Post a Comment