Being a couple, you will face trials. Sometimes, these trials are just like mathematic questions. It can be very easy, or it can be very challenging. Trouble really comes to couples during hard-to-do trials. It really tests their endurance, their love for each other and trust and faith. Communication plays a vital role during trials.
So come to the question of asking myself? Why God, why some trials you gave to me is hard? Are you really testing us? Why can't you make our life easier? Is it because you want us to grow deeply in love with each other after every trial? What if sometimes, things does not work out? Does it mean two are not meant for each other. Are you actually letting us to meet our mate and grow in love with each other in each trials? Or do you want us to go through trials before we finally met our mate? Or do you want us to grow into a better person?
Trials could show and tell you something new about another person. Wait, so does this mean trials are good? I think so. Due to so many factors mentioned, My love for my nu ren has grown. I appreciate what God are doing now. Only through trials, can one decide is she the one for me. How much more can i take before i crack, or will I ever crack for that matter if my love for my nu ren is great?
Going through trial and tests could really make a love for the other grow. It is just like a plant. Initially, it has very weak branches. But after enduring through sunny, windy climate, it will grow into a strong tree. These trials can either be solved alone or with your partner. It is best to solve it together, rather than alone, coz two heads are better than one.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nu ren speaking about mathematics. Ian share with me a knowledge which I think its very wise. I really salute him. It is a mathematics equation about love (relationship). Here how it goes.
Love is just like an equation. An equation is something like "80 = 2x". You will have a constant and variable and you will have a product in the end. You cannot have two constant, than that would not be an equation. You also can't have two variable, than you will not be able to solve the equation. In a equation, you need one constant and one variable. Same goes with love (product). There must be one constant and one variable. Now it comes to the question of who is the constant and who is the variable? Think?
The girl will be the constant, and the guy be the variable. Because in this case, I am asking the question, naturally it wil be guy who is deeply in love with the girl, will do willingly to change to adapt to the girl. The guys should be able to change to adapt to the girl. That is how the equation will fall into place, and you will be able to solve the equation. There is no two constant or two variable. One will always have to change.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nu ren, please don't go to Perth so fast. Im not yet prepared to let you go. I need time. There is so much left I still want to do. Go after a year's time, just like what we have discussed on. (I choose not to use the word agreed). I will not be ready to let you go if you go next sem. I will be heart broken then. Give me preparation.
Im sorry to let you feel useless. Maybe im being too protective of my nu ren. I do not want to see my nu ren getting hurt. Being too protective is not a good thing, its the same with keeping a bird in a cage. I do not want to be too protective yet I want to give freedom. I do not know how to combine them both.
Maybe you're right, I am a person that need to find a girl that requires protection. Someone that I can protect. Someone I can keep track on. But hey, God gave me YOU, and I appreciate what is in my hands right now. So what if I need a protective girl type. Nu ren is all that I want to protect, now and forever. I love you too much!!! Muacks nu ren. But do tell me if nan ren is being too protective on you. Coz nan ren not only want to give you my love, but also your freedom.
Muacks. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
while i was writing this comment, u were singing... i'm touched...nan ren, i love you....sooo love you that i wanna cry.. thx for being protective n care for me... i thank God becaz i found you and you are mine now.
nan ren, i wish tat we can be together forever...reali, i do. muacks
Post a Comment