Nu ren,
Some1 told me before, you do not deserve a guy like me. I deserve some1 better. Someone that will love me more. But some says you are my type, that i've found my type.
But sometimes, I asked myself, you hurt me some times, why do I still love you? Why do I wan to undergo the pain. Why not I find another girl that will treat me better?
Nu ren, no matter how you hurt me, I will still love you. Why? Coz I love you. Make sense? Remember the verse from the movie that we saw at your room, "Because I love you, I take in all the shit you give me" I do not know why am I tolerating. Please don't leave me, cz you think that you hurt me alot. To me, I think that is coz of me not loving you enough. Understand?
My mom asked me question before, Did I know you too early? U understand? Is it too early that we know each other. Is our timing correct? When Do you two plan to get married, 5 years from now? Coz its a long time to go. If you two know each other 2/3 years from now, when you two finish school, its also not too late.
My mom sometimes ask very strange questions. I disagree with my mom.I believe its the work of God. Two person's meeting is faith. And the person determine faith is God. I think like this because we are Christians. Hehe... I believe everything has a purpose in life. For me to be able to meet you, is also done by God. God can let me meet another girl, but its you I fell in love with. And all the trials that comes my way, you hurting me and all those, are test to see my love for you, to let me grow, both physically and mentally as well as spiritually.
Am I better without you? I still can function as a person. Why do I have to give myself problems? If I forgo, I'll have less one burden. But do not worry nu ren, you complete me. You are not giving me problems. Meeting you is in Gods hands, and I thank God, for letting me to know you. I belive God will make all things new and proper. I love you.
Muacks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
dun worry, i have the same thoughts as u do. God is always giving us the best.
we heard things frm ppl frm diff prospectives, and wat we can do is listen.
u know u love me and i love you, tat is basically how 2 person fall in love, i thk.
y do we always have to make things so complicated when it is so simple? like love.
there's no reasons in stopping a person falling in love with another becaz it's how love works, rite?
i hurt u... and i nvr told u tat u have hurt me too... caz, i dun seem all d 'hurts' as hurt, bt an experiance. to love is to experince and to grow. i also thank God for giving me such a nice man.
Post a Comment