Saturday, February 16, 2008

The things i think about tonight

Nu ren,

1)
Im moody coz i do not want to have religion as a factor to split us up. I really dont. Many ppl say, there is always ways to work out this problem. But i do not want to touch on this issue too much. I'll just keep it as it is now. I have a few solutions in mind, but im not satisfied with it. Nu ren, i just pray that religion will not be the main factor to split us up, that would be so unfair.

2)
I need you to hold me, ensuring me, please dont left me alone. Please bother me, no matter how busy i am. If i tell you im busy, than sorry, but i'll always welcome you. Nu ren!!!! I want you to take care of me.

I love you, Muacks!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

talking about religion, i do not bother much caz we believe in the the same and only God... well, there are differences in the way we worship bt i dun think tat's a obstacle.
i always pray for our relationship..and we'll juz have to wait n see^^
nan ren, cheer up! ur nu ren may be slow n not so romantic or gentle.. bt she is always at ur side supporting u! i dun say it out but i act it out. muacks!