Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Crazy about you... part 2

Nu ren,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I really miss you. I'm really in love with you. I cant get enough of you. You keep on appearing inside my head. I kept on thinking about you. I want you to be with me. I want to see you smile. I want you to be at my side to protect you. I'm going crazy over you. I want to keep on saying I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. And i meant ever word I said it. NU REN!!!!! The beatings of my heart is for you.

I want to tell you that i love you always. But you said, dun say too often, it would loose it meaning. You have no idea how badly I want to say it to you. Not because I wan to say it, but I cant content it in my heart. Sometimes it really slip through my mouth.

Im wondering, will this feeling for you change? You might say yes. Everyone might say yes. Coz we're still in the period of loving each other. Come to think of it, i've started falling in love ever since I talked to you in our long converstations. Although that was nothing compared to now, but i've loved you ever since, a small love or spark if you like to put it that way. And the feeling for you has never change. Sometimes it bitter, but like wine, you will always taste its sweetness no matter how sour or bitter it is. And since I am me, and i know myself, this feeling for you will never change.

Right now, you must be thinking im bullshiting, im out of my mind, that this imense feeling of loving you will depreciate. I want to prove you wrong. My feelings for you are real. I want you to believe in that.

Dear, I really really love you. I wan to hold you in my arms forever (yet sometimes you do not let me to) and protect you no matter what. I love you. Muacks!!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

nan ren, u're gud in confession or what they say sweet-talks~ haha, seriously, if any gals see this, they'll be crazy about u! hehe.... hey, i reali wan to be urs and only urs.... i never feel tat way b4 caz i dun like to be strangled or tied down. but since i met u, i wan to be onli urs, tat's y i told u tat i wan u to expect things from me, anythg will do... i will try my best to satisfy u..except xxx hehe