Saturday, February 16, 2008

Am i Happy?

Nu ren,

Have you ever asked yourself, Am I happy? Do i only feel happy when your only with me? Am i happy when your not beside me?

A friend once told me, you will only love a person if the other person does the thing u like. If not you will not so call love him or her.

Nu ren, I love you when you do the things i like (of course, duh) I love you even when your not with me. I love you when you make me sad. I love you even when you not hiu me.

What does this all mean? Loving you, is a happy thing for me. But, sadness do come around once a while. even though sadness comes, i'll still love you. Get it? Loving you = Happinest

But once in a while, you will feel like you do not love that person, the feeling is gone temporary. My friend (4 years relationship) says its normal. Once in while. Than by this time, is up to the couple how to sort things out. He told me some ways. Hehe. And he said, things will only work out if two couple work together, not just one party.

Nu ren, im happy when im with you. But even when there are times when im sad coz of you, but i do not hurt you. Cz i love you, thats the bottome line, cz Augustine said so^^

Muacks!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

nan ren....i always feel bad...feel bad for myself caz u're such a nice guy, or even a guy far more than i can ask for and yet i still hurt ur feelings again n again... i'm sux!