Nu ren,
I've to tell you smething. You said to me, face to face,
I now Have Diana to pei me, I dont need you
I now Have Grace to pei me, I dont need you
I now Have Bunny to pei me, I dont need you
I now Have Bunny to hug, I dont need you
I now Have Bunny, I dont need bear bear
I now Have bear bear, I dont need you
You have no idea how hurt am I. Saying you do not need me anymore. I've to cheer myself up by saying I did not hear that, she was just joking, im heart borken. You have successfully break my heart
Nu ren, how can a gf say smthing like that. Im so sad. To hear those words from my gf. Does it mean that you don't need me, don't want me to be around you? Do you want to hear me saying it too? I will not say those word to you. I do not want to hurt your feelings like how you have hurt mine.
I don't know what to say anymore. I want to love you, but Im afraid to love you, coz you dont need me. Nu ren, i love you, i really do. Muackz (silently)

1 comment:
silly silly silly nan ren~~~
haha, y wuld i not want you? hw can i substitute u to anyone? is this hw u look at me? is this wat u expect from me?
nan ren a nan ren~ wat i'm saying is to let u know tat u dun have to worry tat i'm lonely or bored, caz i have people n dolls to accompany me. i said those things juz to let u know tat u do not have the obligation to pei me always caz i know u have ur things to do n plans to make, pluz u have ur family n frens... i do not want u to change so mch becaz of me.
everytime u tell me tat u reject smone's invitation juz to pei me makes me feel sorry and bad for myself... i dun wanna interfere ur lifestyle...
again, i hurt u and u nvr told me... again, i'm at fault... again, i promise i will change.
nan ren, dun juz take my words literary bt understand the meanings behind. i do not wan u to worry about me so much caz u'll feel tired and stressed... it consumes a lot of time n energy~ if u have time, do ur own thgs or get enuf rest.
wishing u all the best^^ muacks (loud)
Post a Comment