Friday, February 22, 2008

Mr Ismail & Mr Chan???

Nu ren,

I just remembered something and im happy. I attend the orientation and in one of the session, its the Meeting with the respective school session, where commerce students meet with School of Business. And i would really like to share with you.

I bet you will know Mr. Ismail, he taught me Eco Tech, and i think he will teach you too. He is one of my favorite teachers. Why? Coz i score well in my eco tech, i got a 9 for it. And he was the first teacher to make me love additional maths, coz he makes it so easy.

Before i say what i wanted to say, i need to tell you of another lecturer, which i love also. His name is Mr. Chan. He taught me foundation Accounting 062. I love him coz he is a funny guy, alot of stories i can tell u. Next time i tell you. All i can say is his english is very good^^

What I wanted to say is, during the session, it was Mr. Ismail turn to present about himself. Than he said, I would like to share with you students smthing that Mr. Chan told me yesterday. He said: "Dont worry about worries, unless worries, worries you." He said it was so wise he have to repeat it again.

I was shock, it was a very good verse. Mr Ismail explain, if you don't know the answer, it just simplyt means "dont go looking for trouble, we have a simple life, but we, sometimes don't like a simple life, we like to look for trouble. You students shouldn't be go looking for trouble, just follow the rules"

It makes me wonder, can that verse apply to me? Yes it can..... Nu ren, I thank God for letting me here those words. Nu ren, I don't have to worry about our religion matters. Coz it is now im looking for trouble. When the problem actually arises, we will settle it together. But of course, the worry is there, we can't ignore it, but for now, it is not a major problem. We'll just wait and see our future.

Thank you God.... Nu ren, I hope God will give us an answer. Nu ren, I love you. Muacks!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hmm...Mr Ismail..hehe, i hope i can score in my eco tech too^^, i had my 1st lect n he is indeed a nice lecturer becaz he treats us like how we shuld be, uni students..nt some high sch kids~ tat makes life more challenging n fun.
as for Mr chan, i dunno about him... so i have no comment.

nan ren, once we hand in our worries and problems to God, we shuld not be worrying about them anymore and have faith in the God we believe in.
yes, when time comes, we will know the answer.
actuali, i've been thinking... if we are not meant to be 2gether, God wn't let us meet and be 2gether (like now), i think we are blessed.