Thursday, February 14, 2008

I fell in love with this song.

Nu ren, this song I really like, "Christine Glass - My Love Will Get You Home" I first heard it as a ringtone of a friend of mine, you remember Raymond, the one in Kuching? Thats the ring tone he uses when her gf sms her. Haha. And this song has been in my head ever since. I fell in love with it. Simple yet meaningful.

If you wonder off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home.
If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home

Muacks, I love you nu ren!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

i like tat song too~ haha...
sometimes i feel so tired ... and when i think of u, i know ur love to me will make my heart feel at ease.. thx nan ren! muacks