Monday, February 11, 2008

I want you to be happy

Nu ren, if nan ren have a wish, i would wish for you to be happy. To be the happiest nu ren to have me as your nan ren. I want you to be happy around me. I do not want to see you get hurt, feel sad, insecure. I want you to be happy, to be able to be proud to have me, can't wait to let the whole world know that I am yours.

Sometimes, when I saw you with your friends, you are very happy. How glad will i be if you are that happy around me too. I hope I could also make you glad. Your happinest is for all very important to me. I want you to be the most happiest nu ren. But sad to say, sometimes, your nan ren is very useless, he can't make you happy. Even nan ren has tried, but sometimes fails. That makes nan ren sad, nan ren can't make his nu ren happy. But nan ren will try, always will, even if it makes nan ren faceless afterwards. Even if nan ren is sad at that time, nan ren will always be happy for his nu ren. Like nan ren has said, nu ren's happinest is more important than of nan ren's.

Nu ren, I really hope that you can be proud of nan ren and never leave nan ren. Muacks muacks, I love you, lotz....

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

it's nice that u take my happiness as ur priority, but the same goes to me, i wish for my nan ren to be happy always. dun force urself to be someone u r not... caz i know...and i'm sad if u do so.