Nu ren, today, I saw a show on tv, called Arrested Development. Its really a funny show. I dont like it, but sometimes, see for the fun of it. But today, it says something that struck me.
It's very complicated. A boy likes a girl, the girl is the daugther of a mother. The mother likes the boy's father. The mother is married to a pastor. The pastor is officating a renewal vow of the boy's father parents. The daughter wants the pastor to held a wedding. And in the end, everyone fights. The end..
But somewhere in the show, the father told the son, which I think is so wise. How i wish I have someone to tell me bout it. He says, Don't get married for the wrong reasons, may it be because of sex or the sudden urge to get married. Don't so early be commited. There is so much to experience between the two of you. Be comfortable with each other, and you can go all the way.
Nu ren, I hope you understand too. There is no further need for me to explain.
I love you, Muacks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yep, nan ren~ i understand.
even though we are together now, they are so many uncertainties and i know that as long as we work together, we will meet our future. luv u~
Post a Comment