I was out visiting with some of my friends, I do not want to identify who are they, but lets say they are a few couples at theat time. Nu ren was not with me that time. But of course, they are a lot of singles too, esp males. As we were chatting away with our conversations I noticed the couples.
The gfs sat close to their bfs. One couple, the gf touches her bf, and just holding her bf. She will just sit very near to her bf. Not to say that she do not know all of us., she do, yet she still stays close to her bf. Another couple, the gf is admiring her bf clothing. She just keep on talking to her bf, praising the bf and sweet talking. From the two, and you can tell, it was close and intimate, but not until the extent of hiao or shamefull. Everyone in the room was comfortable with what they are doing, while the guys just talk.
I thought to myself, wow, you have no idea how lucky you little bastards are. Your gf will come close to you. Not even during that time, even at times i saw them round, the gf will go close to her bf, hold their man's hands. I hope these bastards appreciate what their gf is doing.
Why do i feel this way? Maybe is because i like to be "clinged on" Not too much, but just enought. My nu ren, not to say she don't cling on me, but she will restrain herself from doing it. I respect that. But nan ren see them and I really envy them. My gf does not all the time hold my hands, even when we're sitting side by side, she does not come close to me, and sometimes i felt left out. How I wish my nu ren is almost like them, will come close to me.
Which reminded me, I've talked to my friend before, and i even told my nu ren bout it. The question, whether do I like to have my gf cling on me. To tell you the truth, I really like. To me, its like she is in love with me. But not to the extend of wanting to take over my life. Just like when we go out, she would hold onto me etc etc.
Haha.. just something i wanted to say. Duno why, but i do envy them. I love my nu ren is more important. Muacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
have i not 'cling on' u on the bed? like i say, i have the idea that when we're in the public, we muz behave, tat's all, also wat my mum told me. dun envy, i'll treat u 'nicely' when we're alone.
muacks~~
Post a Comment