There was a few thing i wanted to say. I heard you calling a friend today, you are going to go out with me, yet at the call, you mention, you will be going out with a friend. A friend, is it all you consider me to be? A friend? In front of others, im just your friend, while in front of me, than im your gf? suak liao. Nan ren also needs assurance. Im sad, to be just called your friend. Somemore, its in front of another guy, telling him im your friend... you remember that time, i asked you, how would you like to be called, "girlfrien" or just friend. You answered me direct. Am i not your girlfriend, so admit and call me in front of others as your girlfriend. I answer yes, i never thought of calling you juz a friend in front of my friends. I was worried that you might be shy or dun feel good if i call you a friend in front of others, but haiz, its ok. I love you is more important.
There was smthing that you asked me. "Why you treat me so good?" I answered you, i treat everyone this good. Than you said, you treat everyone this good, than, what am i to you? Silly nu ren, haha. I love you. I treat others good, but i treat you the best. The word to describe is CONSISTANCE... By this, you will be see me whether am i fake or not. Im not the kind of guy that treats the gf very good and treat others like shit. I want to show you that im not a fake. Nu ren, you will always be my dearest, i will treat you the best. You heard me, you deserve the BEST that i am able to give.
Nu ren, I love you... muacks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woah nan ren, haha, y u never told me these things in my face?! u shuld lar... caz i never knew that u're concerned wif the way i title u in front of my frens~
well, there're reasons why i act tat way in front some of my frens:
firstly, they dunno i have a bf n if i said so, they'll ask lotz of questions n some even tease me~ i dun like it, to make things simple, i juz answered 'friend' but u know tat u r my bf.. as for some frens, they will thk tat i'm showin off tat i hav a bf, people always have these silly thoughts~ n to make life simple, i won't go to everyone claiming i have a bf n tat guy is u... it's pointless, as long as our families regconize our relationship, tat's fine.
sorry to make you feel sad.. i'm slow n kinda dumb in handling tis kind of matters.. hehe. i'll always give my best to you~~ in anything! muacks~
Post a Comment