Monday, February 18, 2008

21 century

Nu ren,

You sent me a file in friendster saying the ways a boyfriend should treats the girl. What is written in there are mainly guys should act first, all the times. To me, that is so not true. I think girls should also acts sometime. For me, if I were to act all the times, I will be the one giving out love and you only be there to receive it. Love is a two way process. You could always invite me first, not have to wait till i make the move.

Remember we talk about, now, in Cu**in, the girls chase after the boys. Theychase after what they want before loosing the boy. Nu ren, same thing here, if the girls do not make a move also, and everytime boys makes the move, boys will get tired, and they will leave, coz its not worth it.

Nu ren, Muacks.

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hmm... yes, i agreed. caz if a gal wans to blame, she can onli blame herself for being too conservative~~
nan ren, i'll be more aggresive! i'm yieng shuang o~~ blek!