Monday, February 18, 2008

Mother??

Nu ren,

I wonder, does your mother ever told you how to be a wife? or how to treat a boyfriend?, or how to be a good girlfriend?

I will think of this coz 2 reasons. 1) By the way how you treat me, is it the way how a girlfriend should treat the boyfriend? 2) My (girl) friends told me what their mom told them about being a wife, or how to treat a boy.

Coz after i heard it, I was like wow. If my gf were to be like that, I will never ask anything from her. Coz what she do is sufficient to earn my trust, the feeling of that girl is mine, and I will protect her unto the ends of the world. I will be damn proud to have her as my wife.

Nu ren, I love you for who you are, but do treat me nicely. I love you, Muacks!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

no, no one told me b4 on how to be a good wife , a good gf and how to treat boys nicely...
i'm soooo sorry if i treated u badly.. i'm learning...i'm trying hard to make u feel good when u're wif me...
those girlfrens of urs may know the ways n tricks to treat a guy, but i dun thk they applied to every guys.. each human is differ from another and threfore i treat u in my own way.
sorry...if i'm using the wrong ways~