Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Something i thought off

Nu ren, sometimes i wonder, are you alone. How i wish i knew the answer. Sometimes im alone, and that makes me wonder, if i am alone, you might be alone as well. Because when you are alone, you will feel bored. How i wish i could wish and make ur life not boring. Haha, that would be some wish.

Nu ren, im worried, coz we're not the alike. Im a boring type of person. Im not a very fun guy to be with. I prefer the cool and peacefull environment. While your not a boring person that likes to have excitement. There will be times that you feel bored, but for me i dont, coz i do not get bored easily. I can find joy even in the smallest thing. I can give things a deep thought.. there is so much i do at a certain time. But i do prefer to do nothing. But i do like excitement, but not too much and too often. I do not like to speed drive, sometimes just slow and steady.

But im worried bout you. You canot do nothing. U will be bored. Im worried, you'll see me as a boring guy. Argh, the more i tink, the more worried i become. I just hope that you will not get bored of me.

I love you, Muacks!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hmm... do u reali think me as such a person? well, i like new n fun things but that doesn't mean i'm scared of boredom... i like to laze back a little too... u know wat? my mum used to say that a steady guy is the best nomination for husband..well, i may consider u as one, haha.