Monday, January 28, 2008

I wish I was the One

Nu ren, last time, i remember you told me that there was 1 guy that has ever loved you. And that guy really did loved you. You admited it, that there was only 1 guy that ever loved you.

I was very sad, coz I was not the guy. I wanted to, or at least to hear that another guy (me) to have love you before. Ooo, how I wish I was that guy, that you said that has ever loved you. Haha, looks like Im not there yet.

Haha, this is nothing, jz smthing that pop into my mind. Now, time is different, we have both grown. You've told me that you love me, and I dare to say, and shout to the world, that you turely do love me. Dear, I love you.

Muacks

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

haha... u are the one and only to me now~