I've always wanted to say this, and i wanted to post this new post ever since last saturday, haha, untill today, i still feel a deep love for you nu ren. I can't express how much i love you, and i do not know how to let u know or show to you. Untill i find the word that could express my feelings towards you, i can only say I love You for now.
I will love you, forever, coz im crazy for you. I have never felt so crazy for a person before where i wanted to be with you forever. Haha, wait, being the nu ren you are, u sure will shoot me back. Let me see now, u'll sure ask, "you love me now, is because im crazy. What if when you're not crazy bout me anymore, will you still love me.." Haha. Nu ren, i promised you that i will love you, i will love you. Im not planing to stop anytime soon or anytime in the future for that matter. You're my nu ren, and you'll forever be my nu ren.
Im crazy for you, and i'll forever select you. I will not exchange you for 100 or 1000 girls. You are all that I need.
Dear, i really love you, and i hope that u can see that. Please dun be suspicous.. kk.. hehe Muacks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it's nice to know that my nan ren's crazy about me~~ haha... i wn't shoot u back... i choose not to for this time~ hehe..
nan ren, i know u luv me and u always will.
muacks^^
Post a Comment