Slam dunk, in my opinion, is the best anime of all times, u hear me, the best. You have everything u need in a formula for a successful anime, Highschool + Romance + Passion + Basketball + Determination + Friendship + and everything else... the list can go on and on.
But what i wan to share with you is the lyrics to the opening song. I din realise it until i know what the lyrics actually mean. Visit this website to view the complete lyrics in Japanese and translated in english..
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/slamdunk/sdkimi.htm
I like this part of the lyric
I'm so enthralled by you
Yet for reasons unknown
Your arm won't be linked to mine.
Before I realise it,
you stole my gaze and it began
I wont let you go. I wont have any doubts,
Crazy for you.
I want to shout "I Love you"
Let's try to change tomorrow
I want to smash this freezing moment in time
I want to shoud "I Love you"
Let's be brave and take a step forward.
I wan you to receive these warm emotions.
Muacks^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha...i'd known this anime since long ago n i even memorized the lyrics(japanese version) so i kinda get what the song's about.. yea, u're right, this is the best anime i've ever watched.. slam dunk rules!!
Post a Comment