Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I do not blame you

Since im here right now, and it just pop into my mind. My dear Nu ren, i do not blame for the mistake that was made. I really will not put it into heart. It is just not worth putting it in heart. I love you for who you are, an imperfect Nu ren. We all make mistake. I do not know what i should do to make u believe that ive forgiven you, coz i really have.

Nu ren, i also would want you to forgive yourself. It was not your fault. U hurt me, just like ive hurt you before, in other ways. I also not forgiven myself competely for having done so, and not one day pass by not feeling regret. But you know what, i've now forgotten tham liao, coz i dun think of it anymore. LOOK EVER FORWARD!! We are all Curtin Students.

Nu ren, i do not know what else i want to say, but i love you, and i hope that u believe in me.

Muacks

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

i have my faith on you... i know i'm at fault all the times but i'm glad you're a understanding nan ren, muacks!