Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thoughts of today (What was i tinking?)

I was doing my readings / revision when i suddenly thought bout two things.

1) What are the names i often call you?

What i call u by i tink can be categories into two parts, when i personally meet you, and also when i dun meet you example sms u. Below, is by order of which name i call u is more often

When i meet you, i call u by
i) Yuan Shuang
ii) Nu Ren
iii) Ge Ge

When i sms u, i'll use
i) Shuang
ii) Dear
iii) Nu Ren
iv) Princess


2) What are your measurements again?

Haha - u must be thinking that im very hiao o. Haha, but to say the truth, what was it again? 1st, i remember u told me that it was 85cm, if u convert that, it will become 33 inch. But i also remember u said that u wear size 80cm, and if u convert that it will become 31 inch. But than you measure, it was 82cm? Haha, very confused. I really dun know ur exact size la. Haha, u din specify. If next time ppl ask me, i duno what to say lo. I'll just go with 32/33 inches. Cannot, seem like too small o, nvm, let it be bigger abit, later u say i bad say u small, 34inch la. But i know for sure what cup size are you... hehehehe.

How bout the waist eh? If im not mistaken, that time u measure ur's is 28/29 inches. I remember coz u measure mine, and it turn out to be 31 inch. I tink also la.

The last one is the easiest, its around size 33 inch, coz i wear size 34 inch trousers. I tink la.

Haha, i really duno the exact measurement, but i roughtly know.

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

...tell u privately... but mostly u guessed right~ hehe