Dear readers,
May the peace of christ be with you. Many prayers I bid to everyone, may your days be blessed, and may your joys spread over the earth.
Had you ever felt neglected by your love ones? It can too be from your parents, brother or sisters, your spouse, or even some one close as your boyfriend or girlfriend. They are too caught up with the world, that maybe they forgot to take time out to tell you that they care about you.
As time change, a person's way of loving will change. The feeling of love experienced previously will be felt differently now. No longer will you be treated the same way as before, even though, it is the way you like to be treated.
A person's busy schedule can affects the person's love life. There will be no time to show concern, or too preoccupied with things that makes them to forget.
Juggling between work and love is hard at times. I remember the times when I was so busy at my university life, working for a better future, that, I always find the time to love my precious, no matter what. Being able to balance it out, especially when your schedule is putting you at the brink of the edge, will squeze out every ounce of juice left in you.
Does it mean, being able to perform that, I'm super human? No, I'm just human. But I'm happy that God has enabled me to push myself to the limits, seeing how far can I go, helped me in managing my time, so that I can attend to everything that is important to me. Its just how well and how you prioritize the things in life with time.
I've worked out a formula:
[Priority x Things] + Time = Completed tasks in 24 hours
How well you prioritize each task and how much much time will spend will determine how much of task you have completed in 24 hours.
God had also grant me health. In contrary, the most he gave me were dark rings around my eyes, pimples, headache, stress and etc... Because, when one works too hard, it can affect your health. It might take your life, due to over-working.
But God has also given me an important gift, a gift so precious, that I put it in my heart. That gift is my NuRen, for, she is there beside me.
Come to think of it, last time, she might not had understand my busy-ness, but she was there for me. Saying she is ever so free, and free is she indeed. Haha.
And right now, does it mean we're switching roles. I'm not as busy as before, but still having tasks to complete everyday. That right now, I'm given to taste of my own medicine - how does it feel to have a busy spouse?
I understand, that sometimes, having a busy spouse has it hard times, and if you do not put yourself in the other person's shoes, you might not understand what the other spouse is going through. I thank God for my wisdom, and patients, the ability to rationalize, think of things another way and not seeing a picture as just a picture, but experience the feeling of the picture.
A couple has to always understand the other. Unless you belong to an unconcerning couple, but I believe, if you love someone, you will always be concern of your spouse.
So don't feel sad if your spouse forgot to kiss you, or to hug you. But to kiss him or hug him first, at least it might hit his bells to love you in return. Just that he might be in a state of stress, carrying the burden of the world on his shoulders. And some one to show him or her the first touch of love can lift his burden up.
Right here, I remind those that have a hectic life, don't forget your love ones. Did you kiss your wife this morning before you left for work? Did you say you love her today? Did you call to know that she is doing well? If not, act now, show that you did not forget her in your life, and that you still care about her very much everyday.
May the peace of christ be with you. Many prayers I bid to everyone, may your days be blessed, and may your joys spread over the earth.
Had you ever felt neglected by your love ones? It can too be from your parents, brother or sisters, your spouse, or even some one close as your boyfriend or girlfriend. They are too caught up with the world, that maybe they forgot to take time out to tell you that they care about you.
As time change, a person's way of loving will change. The feeling of love experienced previously will be felt differently now. No longer will you be treated the same way as before, even though, it is the way you like to be treated.
A person's busy schedule can affects the person's love life. There will be no time to show concern, or too preoccupied with things that makes them to forget.
Juggling between work and love is hard at times. I remember the times when I was so busy at my university life, working for a better future, that, I always find the time to love my precious, no matter what. Being able to balance it out, especially when your schedule is putting you at the brink of the edge, will squeze out every ounce of juice left in you.
Does it mean, being able to perform that, I'm super human? No, I'm just human. But I'm happy that God has enabled me to push myself to the limits, seeing how far can I go, helped me in managing my time, so that I can attend to everything that is important to me. Its just how well and how you prioritize the things in life with time.
I've worked out a formula:
[Priority x Things] + Time = Completed tasks in 24 hours
How well you prioritize each task and how much much time will spend will determine how much of task you have completed in 24 hours.
God had also grant me health. In contrary, the most he gave me were dark rings around my eyes, pimples, headache, stress and etc... Because, when one works too hard, it can affect your health. It might take your life, due to over-working.
But God has also given me an important gift, a gift so precious, that I put it in my heart. That gift is my NuRen, for, she is there beside me.
Come to think of it, last time, she might not had understand my busy-ness, but she was there for me. Saying she is ever so free, and free is she indeed. Haha.
And right now, does it mean we're switching roles. I'm not as busy as before, but still having tasks to complete everyday. That right now, I'm given to taste of my own medicine - how does it feel to have a busy spouse?
I understand, that sometimes, having a busy spouse has it hard times, and if you do not put yourself in the other person's shoes, you might not understand what the other spouse is going through. I thank God for my wisdom, and patients, the ability to rationalize, think of things another way and not seeing a picture as just a picture, but experience the feeling of the picture.
A couple has to always understand the other. Unless you belong to an unconcerning couple, but I believe, if you love someone, you will always be concern of your spouse.
So don't feel sad if your spouse forgot to kiss you, or to hug you. But to kiss him or hug him first, at least it might hit his bells to love you in return. Just that he might be in a state of stress, carrying the burden of the world on his shoulders. And some one to show him or her the first touch of love can lift his burden up.
Right here, I remind those that have a hectic life, don't forget your love ones. Did you kiss your wife this morning before you left for work? Did you say you love her today? Did you call to know that she is doing well? If not, act now, show that you did not forget her in your life, and that you still care about her very much everyday.


2 comments:
Are u talkin abt me??
If we were to break up soon or later, do i still hav d duty of care towards u? hehe..
Sorry if i did neglected u.When i'm back to my home, i play a role of daughter, just like u at ur home.
I have my own family to care with and spend time with, and to me, it is like a holiday after much hectic in university.
To me, for now, my priority is my family for they are the ones who make me who i am today. And Thank God for that^^
Dear, i think that you are not used to free-time; it's the opposite for me. I can spend time doing my own things like: reading, play games, hang out with frens...
I'm not by ur side now therefore we cn't spend time together.
Sometimes, i feel tired too. Tired of caring so many people. So, let me have my own holiday here. When i get back, i will start my busy life again... you know that too, don't u?
muaks~ i miss you and i love you.
wat the... now tat i re-read the things i'd written... i'm such a jerk!!!! i must've hurt my dear deeply...wuuwuu~~~wat shuld i do... i love u more than anythg... plz dun mind me.. i'm crazy whn i'm nt thinkin straight...argh~! hate myself~~ sorry my love, muaks muaks muaks!!
Post a Comment