Saturday, December 6, 2008

Enchanted

Dear Readers,

I've recently watched the movie Enchanted. Its not a bad movie that talks about true love. And today, I would like to share a certain verse that was mentioned in the movie.

The main character said this: If a couple had issues in the begining of a relationship, they will never work out, and should never be together. But later, he found out that, Every couple with have its good times and bad times, ups and down. But is he going to sacrifice all the good times together?

I'm sure everyone in love will know this phrase. I want to remine all couples out there, do not just let go of each other. Sometimes, there might be something you had miss out on your partner. It could be a sparkle in her eyes, the way she dresses her hair, the good times that you've had shared, or the tiny sacrifices that he or she had made for you. Do not let all this wonderful memories go to waste. Charish her.

Watch Enchanted with your love ones. And remember, a couple, will experience ups and downs. I want to wish all couples a Happy Together! Forever and Ever! and Muacks! Muacks! go out to my NuRen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... muaks!! was it gud? i watched the 'twilight' with diana n grace last week, hehe, quite nice but d ending's a little disappointing.. but the characters were awesome!!! hehe
tell u more whn we meet k. muaksss!!! luv ya always~