Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forgive me.

On the 9th Nov, i typed a msg and it goes like this,

"Yieng Shuang NuRen,gv me tis chance 2apologize.I nvr wantd 2 hurt u or hate me.All I wan is 2make u hapy.I cnt undo my wrongs,bt i promise i'l treat u beter."

I did not send to you, coz I do not want it to affect you this week. I'll schedule to post it after your exam.

I was looking through my things, and I saw a bag that you gave me for my Birthday. Remeber? You gave me a tie. And I was automatically remembered a card which has a similar to the bag. And upon recalling, it still haunts me till today.

I can't remember exactly what did you wrote on it, I can only remember, you're very angry, you hated me more than ever. Did u called me a sucker?

I saw the card before, and it did not had those words on it. U wished me Happy Birthday. And I was indeed glad. But it was later, that you add in those few words. That makes me really sad, from a gift, you can destroy it.

I must have hurt u very badly, for you to write those words. There's no denying, that you were not happy, and you expressed it through writting it out. Once written, there is no turning back.

Same goes to me, I cant undo my wrong. We might not had a great start in our relationship, but I had always tried.

Shuang, i'm very sorry, for the pain must made you hurt inside. Saying sorry will not make you happy too, since bringing up the past is pointless. But the scar is there. And I know same goes to you too.

You should have let me keep the piece of paper, reminding that I've hurt you to the extend of hating me.

You know the story about two people in the desert? Two man was walking in the desert, One man hit the other man. The other man carve his feelings onto the sand. And later, the one man treat the other man with kindness, the opther man carved his feelings into a rock. The man ask why did the other man did such thing? The other man replied, I carved sadness into sand so that it will be forgoten, and I carved your kindness into a rock so that I can remember it forever.

I would like to carve you, my nu ren into a rock, so that I can remember all the times we've been together. To me, everytime with you, may it be happinest or sadness, it has been very sweet to me. And it too brings tears to my eyes too.

If you ask me, If I was given the chance, would I go back in time to start over again? Undo my wrongs? Last time, my answer is YES, but now, I take back my answer, my answer is NO. I will not redo my memorise with you. What we had gone through is precious. If not, we would not end up where we will be today. You are very dear to me.

I'm sorry, and i promise i'll treat u good!


I love you... Mmmmuacks! my bao bei.


XOXO
NanRen

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hehe... serious lar, boy, y do u always hav 2 recall back all those 'dark past'? hehhe, i totally forgot it actuali n nw u remind me.. honestly, i forgt wat made me wrote tat phrase.. muz b smthg wrg wif my head then~~ hehe
i'm glad to hav u nan ren! Love U n No Regrets!!!
nan ren wang sui~!!!!! banzai~!!!!
(banzai = wangsui ) in japanese.

yes nan ren, we will carve our love on d stone n witness it together^^ i really love you hopelessly much! muaksssss^^