Friday, October 24, 2008

NuRen =)

Thank you


Thank you for the time we've been together,

For the happinest and sadness we've shared.


Thank you for your love shared with me,

For warm and coldnest felt.


Thank you for sharing food with me,

Make me full and don't feel hungry.


Thank you for your sacrifices for me,

For i'm forever grateful.


Thank you for your tears for me,

For I have felt loved.


Thank you for your smile,

For it too puts a smile on me.


Thank you NuRen for your beauty,

For you have made me a prince.


Thank you for your cuteness,

For you are everything that I ever wanted.


But,


I'm sorry,

I'm sorry that I've to do this.

I'm sorry for the hurt that I've caused you.

I'm sorry that I was unable to give you more happinest.


So,


I have decided.

Nothing can stop me now.

For I have made up my mind.

The greatest decision I've to make,

And tell you, someday,

We are happy.

1 comment: