"Nan ren a, i ask you o, what if, your best friend also like the girl that you like, what will you do? Will you chase the girl that you like or will you let it to your friend?"
"Hehe, erm, I think i will choose let it to my friend"
"Stupid!"
"Did I answer wrong?"
"Hell ya you did, you should chase after her!"
This is a wonderful question that Nu ren put accross to me. Not sure why I came to think of it now, but it just did. Maybe I was thinking back where are the things that I've done wrong and how I wish I could change it.
Nu ren, I was wrong. I think I guess why Nu Ren had a modd swing last tuesday. I thought about it before, and I knew the answer, but everytime forget to tell nu ren. The reason was, It was because of Nan ren. Because I've promise i'll sms Nu ren on that day. Neither did we agreed what time I where to sms.
Actually, Nan ren wanted to sms Nu ren at 11.11. Just like Nu ren like it to be. But for me to do it, it needs abit of timing and keeping track of time as well as a whole lot of luck to make the sms rech u at 11.11. But Nan ren also wanted to sms nu ren in the afternoon. But, in the end, I thought that sms u after u had finish class would be a great idea, relax nu ren's mind too. Since I din tell you what time I will sms you.
But than, come to think of it, I think ive let nu ren feeling tired, disappointed, coz I did not sms nu ren earlier. And afterwards, make Nu ren felt sad, and unsecure, coz Nan Ren did not deliver againt. I broke my own promise, and there is nothing I can do to turn back time. Maybe It was my act that made Nu ren felt sad. Which then and ultimately makes nu ren felt unsecure. I Did something wrong again.
Sometimes, Nan ren makes mistake that I should not make. Back to the question, if the girl was you, I would fight for you. I will not let my best friend take something away someone that is so dear to me. Hehe, sometimes my answer my not reflect my true act if situation was to happen in real life, but you can assure that, i'll try to make the right choices, and if I made a wrong choice, I'll appologizes, no matter how big or small, and I will learn from mistakes. Mmmuacks! =)
PS, nu ren teach me this smile, is very nice =)

1 comment:
hehe, abt the smile, actuali it's nt i created one bt whnever i sms, i use tat symbol..keke, glad tat u like it.
nan ren a~~~ like wat i said 2day (wedn) i din blame u for makin me feel unsecure caz it's juz mood swing, gals do, sometimes. hehe, dun take it by heart. muaks~!!!! n the question i asked u, i knw u'll chase aftr tat someone who is dear to u caz i knw u will. my nan ren is not some1 who will pity others n forsake his own happiness which i thk is gud. Wat's urs is urs unless u let it go.
p/s: i love u~~~ =)
Post a Comment