Monday, May 5, 2008

Nu ren is turning 20

Nu ren,

Hehe, even though I’ve much homework for me to do, but, feel like I wanna blog a bit, at least “talk” to you. Even though nan ren is busy, but nan ren will also have time for nu ren. Even nan ren is damn busy, nu ren will always be in my heart. I do not want to neglect nu ren.

I’m listening to the song “Ying Xin de Chi Bang”. Really touching song la. Nan ren like this song. The rhythm is nice, makes me feel sad. Makes me think about the times nan ren makes nu ren sad. Makes nan ren want to love nu ren even more.

Nu ren’s B’day is coming soon. The worst part is that nan ren is busy and can’t make it grand for you. Nan ren want to make it a memorable one for nu ren. But nan ren has a lot of constrain. How I wish your nan ren is a miracle worker, can make wonders, hehe, how nice would that be.

Nu ren, I love you. Really, I do… I do…. I do. If nan ren can, nan ren will fly away with nu ren, to somewhere far far away, and be with nu ren. What is nan ren thinking?

Haha, think nu ren liao, must continue studying. I can’t stop thinking about nu ren. How nice if I can peak at nu ren once in a while. After seeing you, I’l be happy. Than I cont my work, than peak again. Hehe. Very fun fun. Hehe, why so childish o, hehe, I also duno.

Nu ren, nan ren wish you Happy B’day. Nan ren can’t wait. Do you know I’ve waited for this day for a long time. Wish nu ren grow big big, study very hiong, be beautiful, and most importantly, be happy. Let happiness and God’s grace shower on you. As long as nan ren see you happy, nan ren will also be happy.

I love you, YS………… muacks!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

thank you nan ren for wat u had done on my birthday, i'm sure u'd read in my netlog.
nan ren, what i wanna say here is that i'm reali sorry that i always make u feel bad or sad..sometimes make u feel uneasy caz of my attitude n all. thx nan ren for letting me knw, it is a right thing to do.
nan ren a, sometimes i feel that we are not meant to each other becaz unconsciously, i will compete with nan ren. if i feel tat i've lose too many steps from u, i'll panic n wanna try hard to keep up.
i dun wanna be ur burden... i wan my nan ren to be proud of me, also, i'm a stubborn gal who thinks she can achieve without anyone's help. hehe... so silly lar me, caz i know i'll always need someone 2 guide me, like God.
nan ren, i'm 20 yrs old!!! my heart beats only for you n my mind is thinking of you. i love u nan ren!! muacks~~~~