Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blog my past blog

Nu ren,

I’m changing the look of my blog. Still in the process of it. I still want to try to find a better layout if I can, add more stuff to the blog. A new look to the blog. And because there is going to be a change, I’m archiving a few things below – the things I typed initially. This is how I started. I do not want to forget what did I said. So I’m going to blog my past blog. I did not change any words, coz there is a lot of grammar mistake after pasting it in word, hehe. Muacks!!


Welcome Nu ren
This is just a small place for a nan ren to quickly write out what is he thinking about his nu ren. This blog is best viewed from the oldest post to the newest. By than, u'll be able to see the growth for my love to Nu Ren.To my Nu Ren, i might say things that are sad, and might hurt you. But is all something that pops through my mind, if I do not let it out, it will be in my mind, and i'll go crazy. Writting it out helps alot. Why I do not tell you directly? Coz i might not remember them when i see you. Remember, most of the things I want to tell you I forgot esp when I saw you.Nu ren, what Im feeling then does not mean im feeling it now. Time heals wounds. I do not keep these feelings in my heart, i'll keep the good ones, but the bad ones, I forgo it. My heart is full of your love. I love you Nu ren, muacks^^Nu ren, if you feel sad after reading my blog, dun, come talk to me, but, if I said im sad, or angry in the blog, I do not mean those. Those are just that instant feeling, but most likely I do not feel them now. Nu ren, I love you, there is no doubt about it, and nothing can change that fact. Muacks...!!!Hope Nu ren love this blog. If nu ren has any suggestion, do tell me.


About me
I never know that I have so many things to say. Nu ren, you remember last time, I asked you what should I blog, you said I can blog about anything. But I told you that I do not have the patience and things to being a blog. So I did not.

Even with this blog, it started as just an idea to write out the things that just pop through my mind, coz i've forgoten most them as time past. Im old, I can't remember a lot of things.

Im shock as how much I can write in this blog. I though I will have nothing to blog about, but just about everyday, I thought about something. I wonder will it ever end.

Nu ren, please give me your opinion if you ever found this blog. I love you, MUACKS!!!!!


What traits can you find in every posts?
1) Kissing my nu ren
2) I do not reveal my nu ren's name
3) Everything will be alright
4) I love her a lot
5) I misses her a lot and all the time
6) I'm not mad nor do I blame her
7) I love her, always


What do Nan ren notice from the blog?
1) Constantly Kiss my nu ren
2) Say I love you all I want without fear of being scolded back
3) Express my feelings as they come
4) Write all my wishes for my nu ren
5) I love you

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

nan ren hehe...finslly~~ i can online...yuhoo~~ thx nan ren, for everything u have done to me... i'll do my best to love u n care for you^^
the layout's nice...haha...althought kinda girlish..but it suits ur blog... caz all we're talkin abt here is love...muacks! luv ya!! wish u all d best in ur studied n other thgs... remember, take care of urself, dun tire urself too mcuh, muz rest when u're tired, muz eat regularly.. n miz me everyday!
hehehee.........