Sunday, March 30, 2008

I wonder...

Nu ren,

Am I a bad person. Why do I ask myself this question? Coz, i wonder, do I always want you to wait? Am I always asking you to wait for me? Will you get mad at me? Will you sien me? Will you grow impatient of me?

Actually I never had the intention of letting nu ren wait. If I can, I will let you know everything now. But lets say I've a day planned for us, ive something special I want to do on that day, do I have to tell you that im gonna do what on that day? It will be good, but than, there will be no surprises, everything will be predictable.

But everytime is like I ask nu ren to wait. If I can, I want tomorrow to happend now, so that you will not have to wait.

I wonder, will it be better if I do not tell you? Than you will not know that yoiu have to wait... But than, there is a part of me that want to tell nu ren what's going on. Im more nervous than you are, hehe.

If nu ren duno, than nu ren will not think of anything. But than, nu ren will be bored, coz nothing happen, think that nan ren is not doing anything. But I tell nu ren, nu ren dun want to wait, hehe. So impatient. So I also duno what to do. Coz sometimes, not just nu ren, we can get impatient and eager to know, thats human nature. But is one willing to wait, that is the question.

But is this wait? What is this wait. To me, its like looking forward to tomorow, anticipating whats gona happen tomorow, but than if nothing was to happen, than one will be sad, coz failing of expectations.

To me, the best remedy is to not to expect anything, surprises will come when you least expects them. Hehe, just like how nu ren fall into my arms.

Sorry nu ren I always let you wait for nan ren. Nan ren feels bad. A guy should never let her girl wait, a guy can wait for a girl, but not the way around. Nan ren listen to a new song and I really like a part of it. The song is 聆听世界 and the part I like the most is:

我唱出世界所有你爱听的歌
直到我沙了哑了也不觉口渴
世界有太多悲剧太伤眼睛了
我拥有你的声音就能很快乐

I love you nu ren, Mmmmuacks!!!! Our happy 7th Monthiversary is coming up.... Cant wait!!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

i hate to wait...but sometimes, there's no losses if u juz wait for a little longer... nan ren, dun thk bad of urself, u r a nice guy, a caring n loving bf. u're a man worthy for my love... nan ren, dun get so depressed caz of ur nu ren...sometimes i might say thgs i din mean to... i'm sorry dear.
i love u too... i can only say 'i love you' to compensate u... muacks