Nu ren, (guys and girls out there), have you ever wondered what does it truely mean by taking it (love) for granted? Now I have understand it, wahahaha, after hearing the explanation of a few people, Ive came up with my own definition, a mixture of definition, into a right definition..
To keep things simple, taking love for granted is
1) You and I are bf and gf. So, you are mine, and I am yours. No need doubt about it. That both of us are together. No matter what happen, we will be together, no need worry about anything, no need to work on it, coz you are mine and I am yours, no need to do anything extra, no need to grow in love, just i am yours and you are mine.
still following?
2) Since you are mine, I take your love for granted and not appreciate it. taking my love for granted. Even if I treat u nicely, u just think of it as nothing, just smthing a party shud do for another party. Or smthing that a party do, anything at all, may it be Cooking a simple meal, a party visit another party, spend money, just treat it as like it is, and do not cherish it. Taking it for granted..
If you can understand the two definitions and able to link those two, you have understand it. The key words are "YOU ARE MINE" and "TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED"
Both of this is really no good. Relationship requires time and effort and a lot of love to be able to grow. Nu ren, to see our love grow is very nice. Just like a flower in growing in the garden... hehe, nu ren, you understand what I mean...
Nu ren, you told me once, that you do not want ME to take this love for granted. I never did. I always work on it, and I never stoped. I do what I can, and even if I can, i'll even do more. But Nu ren, I told you before, what I want is for you to appreciate what I am doing. Plus, I do not want you to take our relationship for granted. a relationship does not involve just one party, both party must work hard towards it. To sum what I want to say, A garden looks more better when 2 party works on it compared to just 1 party.
Nu ren, I love u... Muacks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i realized tat both parties need to work hard to make our relationship grows closer and closer.. i knew tat from Zack's hints n advice..hehe. caz i remembered laz time i told him tat i felt pressured caz u're always the one who is working hard to make our garden looks nice and i felt tat i'm useless... then zack told me tat u're reali serious in planning our futures n lotz more, only then i know y u'll feel tired n think tat i do not appreciate things u had done to me.
nan ren, I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE N CARE~~~~ muacks!
Post a Comment