Nu ren, i respect you. You know most of the story why and what I respect you. But there is one thing that i never say to you.
I respect your opinion. For example, you said, when we go out, do not hold hands. I will restrain myself from holding your hands since you do not like it.
Not holding your hands is like I cant touch you. We are so close, yet I can only watch you. Im so sad. But I'll always try to cheer myself up, telling myself not to think too much. But you have no idea how much do I wish to hold you r hands. I remember the last time, when you just let me hold your hands, that is the memory that i cherish.
Tell you a short story. Last time, I was challenge by a friend of mine, asking me, when me and you go out, do we hold hands. Cz she sees me as a guy that will not hold hands. i kept silence. She said, muz hold hands when you walk. I just smiled and listen to the rest of what she has to say.
Nah nu ren, I just wan to write out what i'm feeling. We do it our way and the ways you feel comfortable. Muacks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haiz~ i know i know... but i have to tell u this to make u understand. my mum nvr tells me anythg abt relationship between a man n a woman but she did tell me tat for a couple, when they are in public, they shuld always behave and holding hands is not wrong but my mum said tat, which i agreed, if both of u love each other so much and deeply, why care so much of being intimade in front of people? it's like showing off to the pubic tat we are in love... haha, i dunno if it makes sense or not, bt i always stick to it... but i do like to hold ur hands, and i will change too^^ but not in front of elders and my parents, i respect them.
Post a Comment