Sunday, February 24, 2008

I do not want things to be like this

Nu ren,

Im sorry if i have skin problem. I do not want it nor do I wan to have it on me. Im sorry if I have a heart problem, it might not be a problem, but it still is a problem, to an average person.

You remember i told you that my skin problem, its eating my skin (literally, but it is not actually doing that). It is shaping my body into something, to tell you the truth, into something that i like. Im begining to see shape, and curves which i never knew i have. I might end up very mascular.

I pray to god, please dun let my nu ren to have my disease. As much as i wan to be close to you, Im sorry that, i really am, if i transmit the disease to you. Im so hopeless. Im so weak. I hate myself. Sob sob. I do not wan this to happen to me. Please get me cured!!!!

Nu ren, you remember i told yo that I want you to be proud of me. I'll go to the gym, excercise, eat when it is needed, eat all essentials food, drink lots of water, grow into as healthy as possible, fit to marry you as my wife, to evercome my heart problem. At least, i'll know, i have a strong heart.

As for my skin, it will stop as and when it wants to. It will go away once it is "satisfied". The fastest way is to let it have nothing more to "eat". and to do that, ive to tone up my body, so that, its conplicated to explain, but it will disappear once ive no more fat.

Nu ren, I hope you'll accept the man who is in front of you right now. I'll do my best to get rid of my disease. I'll make you proud of me. Muacks!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

watever u do, dun push too hard.
watever u do, i'll spport u.
watever u do, pray to God.
watever u do, i will still luv u.

believe it or not.