Nu ren,
I just need to realease something off from my chest, I do not like it when you still categories yourself to be single.
To be specific, in your netlog, even when your talking to your friends, its just makes me sad when I look at it.
Dun bother about me, its just a stupid thought. Stupid stupid nan ren. Nan ren is thinking too much. stupid stupid me. Stupid!!!
Do as long as you are happy. I cannot take away your freedom. Muacks nuren, i love you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nan ren, sorry to make you sad becaz of my netlog... i nvr thought u'll view my netlog...it's juz a space for me to express my feelings n thoughts.. i only wanna make frens there and learn from others~ nothing more~~ plz juz ignore this for once..k? like u said, i have my freedom~ thx for ur consideration^^
luv u nan ren~ muacks~
Post a Comment