Shuang, this is not the thing I want to blog, but it came through my head, so I decided to blog this 1st.
We Men, or guys. Has a thing called pride. Not the “guy’s thing” thing, but a thing. And we take pride seriously. We like to have a sense of accomplishment. Let me elaborate.
We like to build things. That is why we have tall tall towers
We like to own things. That is why we have big big house, cars, and bling bling
We like to have beautiful things. That is why we have a wife. (Just example)
And if have all these, we, to say, have a sense of accomplishment, and we take pride in that, of how much we have, how many we have build, how many do we own, how beautiful is our wife is…etc etc.
There is one saying, a man’s worst enemy is his ego (pride). Man has very strong ego. And no man would like to let down his ego.
Women say, “I wish he could let down his ego for me. “
Men say, “I wish she could respect my ego.”
We men like to have ego. That is our pride. And we would like our women to respect and wow at our ego, and not to tell us to let down. But women, always wanting men not to be so egoistic and to let it down for her, dun be so thick face sometimes, listen to her.
What I’m trying to say is, we men don’t like people to shoot at our ego. Imagine, if one built a tall tower, someone else will build an even taller tower, than we will feel threaten. Or, we can also say that, if a women challenge our (men) ego, we men will fight for our ego, coz that is our pride. To challenge our pride, one are as good as dead.
But not all men has very high ego, some are willing to let it down, some are not. Cause, challenging our ego, is something like challenging our being. We will feel very low, sad, because we have no more pride, nothing to be proud of.
Haha, I talk so much, only now I come into the part that I want to talk about. Making a girl suang, to a guy, is also a guy’s accomplishment, to say frankly and directly. Than we will feel a sense of accomplishment. Than we will be happy. The more a girl mourn, the more a girl scream, the more a girl wants more, there is a sense of accomplishment.
So if a girl tell a guy, I’m not suang, than, the guy is like no face. Or even if a girl said, you suck, your thing is so small… etc etc, than the girl is challenging what the guy owns, what the guy can’t establish. He will feel threaten, feel very small.
Haha, why am I telling all these? Erm erm erm, Nu Ren can apply la o. Nu Ren will understand why I write all these. Hehe. Just to let Nu Ren know. Maybe Nu Ren already know. My Nu Ren is smart.
Nu Ren, dun think too hard, just read and understand. Don't have to think or change or do anything. Hehe. Just informative information. I am open to critisism, coz that is only how i would learn and improve. Just be real and truthful. And we will be happy together that way.
Nu Ren, I’m willing to let down my pride for you. I am, because you know why? A man will not simply let down his ego if he didn’t feel it is worth it. A man will let down his ego for his loved one. Actually, this is my theory, so just substitute the word “a man” with the word “I”
Hehe, I will blog the thing that I want to blog tomorrow. I’m heading to bed now. Tired. Sleepy. I love Nu Ren, Muacks Muacks Muacks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaa, nan ren u're so adorable n loving!! ya, i knw nan ren (men) have tis kind of 'pride'...haha!
u knw wat? actuali sm women do feel d same way.
for example: a wife/gf will feel threatened if their bf/husbands r lookin at big boobs...or sexy bodies.. haha.. human nature gua~ veli possesive, they dun wan others to take their loved ones aways frm them..mayb also being protective.
in short, i understand wat nan ren wans to say. haha
p/s: nan ren's so geng! make ur nu ren so suang~~~ muaks~~~!!!!
i also wanna make nan ren suang e~~hehe...nt becaz of ego/pride, bt purely juz becaz i wan nan ren to be happy^^ luv ya!
Post a Comment