Friday, April 18, 2008

What is love based on

Nu ren,

Don't know why, but suddenly have the mood to blog. Not because I've something to say, or some worries are troubling me, but feel happy and want to blog something. Plus, it has been so long since my last blog. Need to put something new into it. Hehe.

What should I blog............................. Erm

Ah, I know liao. I heard one story from a friend, about “X” friend on how she and her bf started dating. It's like this, the boy liked the girl. But the girl is a study type that will not devote her time to her bf, but to books. Than, do you know how the girl feel in love with the guy? The boy skips his class, to help her to do her notes, complete one whole semester’s notes for her. That is how she started to have feelings for her. It shocked me.
Than we started discussing, different people have different methods to feel in love with another party.

Than comes to me, they asked me, “What has my girlfriend ever done for me?” Haha, Walao, amazingly how they can just switch to another topic and ask me. Than I answer them, “I never thought about that, and I think that I also never done anything for her, and how dare you to ask me that question!!”

They very bad one. Their meaning is to shoot me. Has she ever done anything for me? Has she ever bought anything for me? Has she ever treated you good? How come yet you still stress? How does she call you? Etc….

Wakao, who are they to say things like that. This relationship is between me and my Nu Ren, what businesses do you have in poking into my world and give comments.

MY ANALYSIS / COMMENTS

This relationship is between you and me, who care and why do we have to care about what other thinks. Sometimes, they are not us to know how we really feel about each other. So, screw them!!! Haha, Nan Ren also can be very chu.

Love should not be done based on what a party has done for the other party. Of course, in a relationship, sacrifices or what a party done for the other, contributes to the overall feeling, to grow and improve.

How much a party is willing to do or go depends on the ability of a party, do not force yourself to do something that you are unable to do, just to win a person’s heart. Do what is appropriate.

To them, a relationship is to treat each other good. Care for the other party, support them, be by their side when they most need you, and never ill-treat them. I will take every opportunity I have to treat you good, even it’s just a small calling 宝贝, 格格.

They ask me, how does she call you? I did not answer them Coz I told them it’s a secret, why should I tell them. You call me, 男人,my name (cannot reveal my secret identity) and more 难听的 - 死奴才, 死太监, (HIAO) 男人. Haha, but Nan Ren does not mind.

I do not love you for what you have done for me, but because of whom and what you are. I cherish all that you have ever done for me, regardless of big and small, I appreciate them all, and coz it’s from my Nu ren. So to me, I do not 计较 anything. I do not complain. I do not compare. As long as I’m happy, and Nu Ren is happy, that’s all it matters.

I love you…. Nan Ren still not yet completed studying, stresssss aaaaaa….. Mmmmmmmuacks!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

hi hi nan ren~~~ din expect u to blog tat soon... caz u're stressed wif exams n assigmts, rite?
hehe, anyhow, i've read ur blog.
hmm... i wanna ask u tat is it ok for me to call u those names??? caz i dun mean wat i said juz for fun, juz kiddin... i hope i din hurt ur feeling.. sorry if i did!
i believe in sacrifices but if frm ur 'x' fren's story, i dun thk it's a right sacrifice.. i dunno lar, bt for me, i dun thk it's nice... n wat's more tat gal fell in luv wif him juz bcaz he skipped class? ngaiti... dunno wat to say e~~
then, talkin about our relationship, i'll nvr judge or comment on our relationship base on materiality or timeliness... it is the 'love' feeling tat binds us.. n i'm also glad tat God is wif us to lead us.
nan ren, i luv u too~~ more thn u cn imagine... remember tat ur nu ren's can be stubborn smtimes bt she actuali luv u reali reali much.
muaks~~~~