Nu ren, here is another buletin posted by the same friend. Dam la, after reading it, makes me wanna love you more.
If a girl cries in front of you, it means that she couldn't take it anymore... If you take her hand, she would stay with you for the rest of your life; if you let her go, she couldn't go back to being herself anymore...(VERY TRUE!!!) A girl wont cry easily, Except infront of the person who she love the most, she becomes weak..(VERY TRUE!!!) A girl wont cry easily, only when she loves you the most, she put down her ego. Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you please hold her hands firmly, she's the one who would stay with you for the rest of your life. Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you, please dont give her up, maybe bcoz ofyour decision, you ruin her life. When she cry rite in front of you,when she cry bcoz of you, Look into her eyes, Can u see n feel the pain n hurt she's feeling? Think....Which other girl have cried wif pure sincerity, Infront of you, And bcoz ofyou? *i knw who..* She cry not because she is weak, She cry not bcoz she wan sympathy or pity, She cry, Because crying silently is no longer possible, the pain, hurt, n agony have become too big a burden to be kept inside... Guys, Think about it... *im thinking..* If a girl cry her heart out 2 you, And all because of you, Its time to look back on wat u have done, Only you will know the answer to it. Do consider it. Coz one day....It may be too late for regrets, It may be too late to say "im sorry". To my friends... Ponder this message seriously. Do nt do dis to a girl, You may regret for the rest of your life. Maybe in your life, she's the only one that love YOU the most.
Nu ren, I promised you I will not make you sad, I'll make sure you will be happy. Im trying my best to do that. I really appologies if I ever hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you. Nu ren, I love love love love love love love love love you. Nu ren, I pray that even if you cry, you will cry in front of me, so that im there to comfort you, hug you, hold you, ensuring that everything will be alright in the end. Nan ren misses her nu ren alot.
Muacks muacks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so damn true... i dun cry in front of anyone too...except u... haha, guess u know wat;s the meaning behind this... bt in my case, it's always my fault n i cried becaz i regret~~ make sense rite?
nan ren, u never hurt me... u're trying ur best to make me happy so y wuld u go n hurt me?! i love u more than u expect...
Post a Comment