Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Exam!!!

Nu ren,


I just want to comfort you in your economics. Although, I’ve to say, it was just ok, but you had given it your all. Nan ren is happy about it. Nu ren shouldn’t be sad. (I know you aren’t, but nan ren just like to say it) There are two stories I like to share with you. I heard it from girls. These girls are the girls that you might have heard of their names, but you might not know them.

These two girls are the girls that like me before, but didn’t make any move on them. I just like to tell you what did they said to me last time, coz it’s related to exams.


1st girl: -
A***T***E, you know what, I really dun deserve my bf. He is so smart, he is in engineering. All his friends are smart; some have really smart gfs too. I think I’m pulling him down. He should deserve some1 better than me.


2nd girl: -
A***T***E, you know what. I really dun like to study, especially exam. I always fail one. You know what, I’m letting you know. I’m leaving C****N for good. My bf tell me to stop schooling. He said he will marry me in 1 or 2 years time. I’ll leave to England. There he will give me food and shelter and all the love. He just wants me to cook, raise his children, and do whatever I want, which includes opening up a small business.


Haha, let me comment a bit on the two girls ya? The first girl, stupid, coz if you think you do not deserve him, than beautify yourself la. Study harder. Make him proud. It’s not only for his good, but for your own good also. Don’t give him up easily if you really like him. Than the 2nd girl, even more stupid. Although he likes you and wants to marry you, but do you know he will still keep his promise after 1 or 2 years. If he was to dump you, you will have no future. Don’t you realize it? A girl should look out for herself.


Nu ren, don’t be like the girls. Not to say you will be like them. Just listen to me for a while. It is just something I want to say, hear me out k? Its not that I’m accusing you. I just have something to share at the moment, if you don’t wan to hear the rest of it also can. But just see with an open heart, understand what nan ren is thinking.


Nu ren, to me, no matter what a man say, a girl should always look after herself. You should study hard, get a good grade, so that you too will have a bright future, with or without a man. Nan ren is studying hard, not only for himself, not only for his family, not only for his future, but also a bright future together with nu ren. I want to be able support nu ren, to live a good life with nu ren. And all of it starts with a degree now.


A friend once told me, you know what, you must always have an aim. He always say, I want to score FOR HER. So in the end, he will always strive to get good grade. Im also doing so, not only for me and my family, but also for you. I do not want to loose to other guys. I want you to be proud of nan ren.


Nu ren, although you might not believe me now, but, nan ren will support you, now and to the future. I want to be able to raise my nu ren and my childrens. But no matter what happends, nu ren must always look after yourself, by this, I mean get good grade too, so that your future will also be bright.


Nu ren, I love you. Muacks!!!

1 comment:

AppleMint said...

never thought u will care about my grades... the truth is..about the eco100, i'm sad... i dun show it out caz i dun need any sympathy. wat's so big deal wif gettin a low grade for my eco? i need to move forward and focus on my major units... i know wat i have to do caz i know my obligations as a student, a daughter and myself.
nan ren, i know u are smart and i'm glad u are caz i dun reali like stupid guys (no offence) and i will nvr be like those gals... they are too reliable on their bfs.. as wat's more, juz bfs?! not even husband n wife ...

sorry to make you feel disappointed in me.. i am too..for myself, but i had left it behind, even during high sch, i had experienced failures or low marks..bt my dad always tells me tat i shuld always work harder but not keep cornering myself on the bad resluts..

thx for ur concern, i will study hard for my own sake.